We have various options for converting ourselves, such as:
- Logging from Jumbo’s, with this we can determine the length of the roll of tape which we have to make.
- Cutting, with this we can determine the width of the roll of tape which we have to make.
- Making the sides tack-free, mainly acrylic foam tapes in sight/glass projects.
- Die cutting.
- Sheeting (making sheets or double laminating).
- Printing (top layer / liners / adhesive).
- Providing rolls with an individual sleeve or shrink.
- Providing rolls with a top label, inlay card and / or side label.
- Providing rolls with an individual carton cuff.
- Making products on a private label printed cores.
- Packing in bags or other special wishes.